Advanced Search

IDN XMAS Radio Schedule 2013
View previous topic View next topic
Ellen
Founder/Owner

Posted: Fri Dec 20, 2013 10:16 pm
Post subject: IDN XMAS Radio Schedule 2013

IDN XMAS Radio Schedule 2013

With Sander, Luca Zeta, Thommy Slivovitz, Ellen Bella, Dj Bovoli, Fabio Grek Greco, Dj Joseph Soto, SunnyBoy, Smdj Mario, Fb Project, Dj GianLu, Dj Bietto

Buon Natale!

more info here! https://www.facebook.com/italodance

Support Us

If you are enjoying IDN then please consider to support us by donating so you help to keep us and Italodance alive
Paypal Donate

Advertisement

herve02
Special Member
Special Member

Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 4:01 pm
Post subject:

I want to thank Ellen for having prepared for us a so beautiful program for Christmas.
Thank you also to all DJ for the time passed to make these great mixes.
IDN is the only radio to have offered us so many good things for Christmas, it is an opportunity to have a such radio for us italo lovers.
In these difficult times, thank you for bringing your supports to IDN and to Ellen for the enormous work that she does.
Back to top View user's profile Send private message
Funny_Money
Special Member
Special Member

Posted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 7:56 pm
Post subject:

herve02 wrote:
I want to thank Ellen for having prepared for us a so beautiful program for Christmas.
IDN is the only radio to have offered us so many good things for Christmas, it is an opportunity to have a such radio for us italo lovers.
In these difficult times, thank you for bringing your supports to IDN and to Ellen for the enormous work that she does.

That's really perfect comment, must agree... Thank you guys for keeping Italo Dance alive!
Ellen
Founder/Owner

Posted: Sat Dec 28, 2013 6:04 pm
Post subject:

Smile Razz

Funny_Money wrote:
herve02 wrote:

That's really perfect comment, must agree... Thank you guys for keeping Italo Dance alive!

proflex

Posted: Sat Jan 04, 2014 3:12 am
Post subject:

Hello,
I also want to give you a big THANK YOU for the Christmas program. ...great idea, to fill up those days with so many special shows.

Big thanks to Ellen - I loved your mixes;
and also thanks to DJ Joseph - because of his special shows in tribute to Danijay + Gabry Ponte (who's one of my all-time favorite artists).

Last I'd like to highlight one song: "DJ Sanny J feat Luca Zeta - Dreaming Of Christmas"

Right the first time I heard this song, I loved it immediately.
And during the days around Christmas this track was played and repeated so often...
...so this song became a litte bit like this year's CHRISTMAS ANTHEM to me! Wink

(was it also your idea behind? Wink ...then the plan worked Smile

Tanti saluti,
Stefan
(Germany)
Ellen
Founder/Owner

Posted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 4:19 pm
Post subject:

So happy that you liked it Stefan Cool and yes Dreaming of Christmas is really a great song i love it too.. these songs were putted in high airplay (powerplay) mode, decided that because it was only for a short time (a week) that we played xmas songs on IDN Wink

ps its possible to listen most shows back at:
http://www.mixcloud.com/search/?mixcloud_query=xmas%20idn%202013

wish you a great week ciao!

proflex wrote:
Hello,
I also want to give you a big THANK YOU for the Christmas program. ...great idea, to fill up those days with so many special shows.

Big thanks to Ellen - I loved your mixes;
and also thanks to DJ Joseph - because of his special shows in tribute to Danijay + Gabry Ponte (who's one of my all-time favorite artists).

Last I'd like to highlight one song: "DJ Sanny J feat Luca Zeta - Dreaming Of Christmas"

Right the first time I heard this song, I loved it immediately.
And during the days around Christmas this track was played and repeated so often...
...so this song became a litte bit like this year's CHRISTMAS ANTHEM to me! Wink

(was it also your idea behind? Wink ...then the plan worked Smile

Tanti saluti,
Stefan
(Germany)

si2000

Posted: Sat Jan 25, 2014 9:40 am
Post subject: request for id song..

Hi dear Idn listeners and fans..
I have a request for Id?? the song from
Joseph - Danijay (The Special) The Bonus ( including his newest releases & some inedits...!!! aired on december 20013...the song i am looking for was inside the mix mentioned above...and was played right before..i think danijay speaks..Hi guys i am Danijay and i wish all my friends all over the world..merry ch. and all your wishes come true...so.. lets keep in tuch...SO can anyone help...???
Thanks a lot...bye
proflex

Posted: Sun Feb 16, 2014 4:32 am
Post subject: Re: request for id song..

Hi si2000,

si2000 wrote:
the song i am looking for was inside the mix mentioned above...and was played right before..i think danijay speaks..Hi guys i am Danijay and i wish all my friends all over the world..merry ch. and all your wishes come true...so.. lets keep in tuch...SO can anyone help...???

because to your request I have listened again to the mix ...and found the song you are looking for. (...not sure, if it's the right one - but at least I found the part with the DJ's words you was quoting)

To your question: sorry, I don't know the title of this song.

But to make it easier to others helping you, I've cut the section with this song out of the mix and uploaded to my site ...so anybody can listen to the questionable song directly. (at the end you will hear the DJ's greeting words)

http://salsa.t15.org/misc/unknown__from_the_IDN-Mix_Danijay-TheSpecial-Part2_Xmas2013.mp3

Ciao
Stefan
Jump to: